Tribute Lofts, a mixed-use community planned near the junction of Freedom Parkway and Boulevard, will soon offer residents loft living in the heart of the city’s historic The Old Fourth Ward.
Construction on the 147 homes and retail space at Tribute Lofts built in early 2007. Residents will enjoy high-design and high-quality homes at competitive prices, all within an easy walk or bicycle ride to Inman Park, Virginia highlands, Little Five points, Midtown and Downtown Atlanta.
A few of the planned features at Tribute Lofts include:
- Spectacular views of Atlanta’s downtown skyline
- True lofts with modernist exterior and interior design
- Convenient location and Interstate 75/85 access
- Energy efficient and eco-friendly, concrete construction
- 10-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling panoramic windows and large exterior balconies
- Sleek authentic Italian cabinetry and granite countertops
- GE “CleanSteel” appliances
- Landscaped courtyard with gardens, fountain and grilling area
- Gated resident parking and dedicated retail parking
- Rooftop club level with sundeck, water feature, fire pit, grilling area and fitness center
- Pre-wired for home alarm system, high-speed internet, phone, audio, cable and satellite
- Direct access to 187-acre, Freedom Park
- Parkside amenity for bicycle maintenance and pet grooming
- Bicycle racks and additional on-site storage available
- A variety of live/work floor plans
- Dramatic exterior lighting
- Attached, neighborhood-oriented retail space
Brian and Greg Wohl, the principals at The Invision group LLC, are the developers of Tribute Lofts.